Naomi, a model figure, and the first female doll in the Micro World, is a friendly and charming high school girl. She applies her sweet charms and gleaming smile to mislead her enemies. And it doesn't hurt that she knows a few cute dance moves too. Despite her innocent facade, she is not one to back down from a good battle! Remember, appearances are deceiving!
Naomi would be the classic ridiculously girly and fashion-obsessed character for a role playing game, except placed into a shooter. Her in-game voice-acting and actions emphasise this, and adds to the cartoony atmosphere of this game.
Radio Message 1Edit
- Go , Go , Go
- Hold it!
- Out of my way!
- On my way
- Come on chicken!
Radio Message 2Edit
1.I am a cutie pie!"Edit
Radio Message 3Edit
- Help! Help me!
- I will knock you out! (Entered game)
- Yeah! All right! (Captured battery)
- Oh no! Someone bashed my friend! (Teammate killed)
- Watch out! Grenade! (Enemy grenade)
- Sniper fire! Get behind the wall! (Hit by sniper)
- Like many other games, Naomi, as a female character, has a much smaller in-game figure than males, however the hitboxes are still the same which may lead to odd effects, such as having a hit register despite a visual miss.
- Currently in matches Naomi is the most popular character being played.
- She is one of two characters who's voice is actually heard in the first trailer for Microvolts, the other being Knox.
- Naomi's default clothes bear a striking resemblance to Haruhi Suzumiya.
- Naomi also has a rivalry with Pandora for an unknown reason.
|Naomi · Knox · Pandora · C.H.I.P · Yamato · Colonel Crac|